MD24’s Certified Wound Care Specialists
Is an outpatient program that brings specialized wound care to the patient. We provide comprehensive care in the treatment of difficult and hard-to-heal wounds through a continuum model of care. Our clinicians and staff specialize in the treatment of complex wounds and can shorten your time to heal by managing your wound using the most effective healing methods
Our Wound Care Benefits
- In home, patient cares where the clinic comes to you.
- State-of-the-art wound treatment alongside our telemedicine technology.
- Extensive patient education to manage the care of wounds and prevent wound recurrence.
- Clinician management with specialized interest and training in wound care.
- Staff monitored visits to ensure improvement for safe and effective healing options.
Comprehensive services include:
- Dressing changes
- Infection and antimicrobial management
- Compression therapy
- Electrical stimulation
- Topical hydroelectric therapy
The types of wounds include:
- Vascular ulcers associated with peripheral vascular disease
- Venous stasis or chronic edema in legs
- Chronic wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Surgical or traumatic wounds
- Wounds caused by edema, cancer, radiation treatment, burns, infections, and scleroderma or other autoimmune diseases
- Skin tears and lacerations
Scheduling with our Certified Wound Care Specialists
If you’re considering wound care assistance, feel free to reach out to our registration department or quality care team to learn more. Once you’ve registered with us, we have the ability to visit you at home, through your mobile device, or at one of our clinics. We accept patient self-referrals and work in conjunction with primary care clinicians and caregivers. By accepting Medicare and most insurances for the evaluation and treatment of complex wounds, we’re able to efficiently bridge the gap in healthcare.