Home Health Care Franchise Opportunities with MD24 House Call
We are an Integrated Healthcare Service Company with a Patent-pending Physician Centric Healthcare Delivery System, ACO Networks, Telemedicine, E-commerce, Smart-phone otoscope, Centralized IT, HR, iHealth Kits with technology approved grants for rural areas. Our medical and home health care franchise opportunities give clinicians an opportunity to be their own boss without the daily hassle and responsibilities of a private practice.
What our health care franchises consist of:
MD24 House Call, Inc. offers home health care franchise opportunities to those looking to start their own business or expand an existing one. Our system gives franchisees control of their investment alongside company operations.
Complete and submit our Franchise Info Request form below. Once completed, a member of our franchise development team will be in touch to assist you.
1. CONDITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
EB-5 is a for-profit activity for the ongoing conduct of lawful business for:
- Sole proprietorship
- Holding Company
- Joint venture
- Business Trust which may be publicly or privately owned
Requirements for completing contracts:
- Must have 10 full time positions in 2 years
- All initials investments and deposits are on file with Franchisor.
- All requirements and forms distributed by Franchisor are compiled and completed.
- All visa’s and USCIS forms are completed and sent to the appropriate parties involved.
Direct Investment Basics (Individual)
- In a United States metropolitan area, the minimum qualifying investment is $1 Million in Metropolitan areas.
- The minimum qualifying investment is $500K for Rural areas (Targeted Employment Area) in a state.
Regional Center Basics (through a government-approved)
Investors or franchisees can also create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers within 2 years, either direct or indirect jobs.
2. APPLICATION PROCESS
- If the USCIS denies I-526 petition, the enterprise must refund the investment.
Interview with a United States Consulate General
- Investors can live and work in the United States as Conditional Permanent Residents for the next 2 years.
- The I-829 petition has to prove that the investor or franchisee has met all requirements of EB-5 visa program, include creating 10 full-time jobs from capital investment.