Social activities MD24 recommend for seniors
Posted on June 9, 2013
Everybody likes social activities, and everybody knows that they can makes you and people around happy. So why do not you take part of it too? We want you to be safe and healthy, but it is also our desire to make you go out and have fun every day. We all know that being in an elderly age is not easy, that is why doing social and productive activities are important.
The following are some examples of social and productive activities that seniors might like:
- Volunteering at a library, hospital, or other community health facility
- Joining a senior center
- Playing cards and other games with your friends
- Going to the theater, a movie, or a sporting event
- Traveling with a group of older adults, perhaps a retiree group
- Visiting friends and family
- Trying different restaurants
- Gardening in your backyard or at a community park
So feel free to call us today at 623-374-7774 to register as a patient or book an appointment and then meet our highly experienced podiatrists at your home for the well-being of your feet.
Note: Before doing anything, you should ask your physician House Call if the activities may affect your health.