Our MD24 Psychiatrists
Psychiatry pertains to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental illness, emotional disturbance, and abnormal behavior. These include various affective, behavioural, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities within our patient base in Arizona.
In the medical industry, our Psychiatrists are best qualified to distinguish the difference between physical and psychological causes of mental and physical distress. Psychiatrists can order or execute a handful of medical and psychological tests that provide insight of a patient’s physical and mental state. Their education and experience guide them in understanding the relationships between the emotional state of mind and other medical diseases. Our Psychiatrists evaluate medical history in correspondence with psychological data in order to develop a diagnosis and implement their treatment plan.
Psychiatric Services at Home or On-The-Go:
MD24 Psychiatric Home Care specializes in providing collaborative, comprehensive psychiatric services to patients in their homes utilizing board-certified psychologist. Our Psychiatrist’s comprehensive services include:
- Psychiatric consultations and evaluations by Board-certified psychologist and nurse practitioners.
- Medication administration monitoring and management.
- Venipuncture and monitoring of blood levels of psychotropic medication.
- Post hospitalization follow-up and transitional care management.
Our Psychiatrists also provide solutions for therapeutic and psychotherapy intervention. We also provide crisis intervention, caregiver support and education, and other forms of equillibrium and biopsychosocial functioning resotoration. Our psycho-educational approach allows us to increase our patient’s level of knowledge and control over their illness while enhancing and supporting their coping skills.
Psychiatric services benefit patients suffering from the following conditions:
- Uncontrolled agitation with patients with dementia
- Behavioral or emotional problems associated with physical illness
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson and other types of dementia
- Serious and persistent mental illness as well as risk for repeated hospitalizations
- A history of medication non-compliance
- A recent release from hospital care and need of follow-up to prevent relapse
- A need for monitoring of a new or old psychotropic medication
- Chronic pain and related depression
- Anxiety and/or panic attacks
Requesting Psychiatrists in Arizona
Our psychiatric home care specialists understand their patients and how to properly treat them. If you’d like to learn more about our psychiatric services, feel free to reach out to our medical department located in Surprise, Arizona. We accept patient self-referrals, hospital management cases, and offer discharge planning support for primary clinicians and hospitalists.
We accept medicare and most insurance carriers and our office staff will verify the level of insurance coverage prior to performing any psychiatric services. If you feel a change in your emotional state or are experiencing mental difficulties, please consider one of our mental health solutions
Avoid experiencing “heart diseases”. Call MD24 House Call (888-632-4758) to schedule an appointment and begin improving what you see and how you see it!